Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To obtain a licence as a foreign doctor

To work in a country where you are not a citizen, you need a work permit, often a work visa regardless of your profession. Each country has its own requirements for obtaining a work permit. United States, can apply foreign doctors for visas H - 1B-Join of local residency or fellowship programs temporarily until you get a permanent resident status. Most physicians who were born shall apply for the practice of teaching permanent resident status or to perform services in the United States.Difficulty abroad: ModerateInstructionsThings you need: medical school diploma of a foreigner or U.S. SchoolLicense House CountryCertificate completion for FLEX, NMBE or USMLE ExamsTOEFL certification1Apply for visa practice of H 1B, to engage in medical research and training opportunities. Foreign doctors must show proof, you have the Graduate School of medicine in their country of origin and be the visa currently in your country registered. Evidence of graduation from a U.S. medical school is also acceptable. To engage in clinical practice, foreign doctors must pass an examination (see below) and obtain a license from the State where you would like to engage practice. 2Pass of medical examinations in clinical practice in the United States: Federal license (FLEX) verification parts I and II; the National Board of medical examiners (NBME) parts I-III review. or the United States medical licensing examination (USMLE), steps 1 through 3. Review FLEX sets the General Secretary of health and services is also acceptable alternative to these reviews. However, met the medical certificate from the Canada license requirement. 3Pass review, the test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) one to apply for visa. The United States also requiressländische doctors able to speak, write, read and understand English. 4Pursue be training in a specialty that "underserved" than the United States. Their chances of a work visa are greatly enhanced if you are looking for a job in a geographical area or a specialty where there is a lack of U.S. doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment