Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bring a pharmacist of a HIPAA law broke,

If you think that your pharmacist has violated, you can complain of the federal health insurance portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), which protects the privacy of medical information to the Office for civil rights. Your complaint must be in writing by post, fax or E-mail. Name the pharmacist and the actions, consider a failure to comply with HIPAA regulations. Your complaint must learn 180 days submitted the injury, although the period may be extended if there is good reason to so.Difficulty: EasyInstructions1Download lump sum of health information on the U.S. Department of health and human services (HHS) website privacy complaint form. The package is listed under resources. You can call a regional Office of the Office, for civil rights you have sent. A list of regional offices located on the HHS Web site or can Kit send health information privacy complaint form. Package application coordinates for you and the pharmacist. You must also detail how the pharmacist has violated your rights HIPAA. Forget not sign the agreement and one copy of the complete package for your records. Failure to sign the form may consent is not in your case step investigated. 3Submit your package complaint to the Office for civil rights in the region where the HIPAA violation occurred. A list of regional offices and their mailing addresses is included in the complaint. You can your complaint to the appropriate OCR also by fax or e-mail Regional Office package. Numbers and fax e-Mail addresses are included in the package of the complaint. Rock your complaint investigation and notified of the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment