Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How to get a work visa?

Temporary work is most common in our changing world economy. The United States citizenship and citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) a protocol has to speed up a complex process and requires employers, a Department for work visa petition, you may. This does not mean that the employee has all but on the bench, is based. It is a lot you can help your employer and to obtain the visa you need to keep working.Difficulty: ModerateInstructionsThings you need: PassportResumeI 94College degrees or transcripts1Scan table work visa types and determine the best one that describes your job in the United States. The most common type of work visa (b) H-1 is for skilled trades, but not without checking of the correct visa paperwork. There are 20 types of visas and can best fit your situation as the H-1B. This is particularly important, because your employer for correct visa. 2Gather, two sets of documents must petitions: documents of arrival and stay in the United States as your passport and your document 94 and demonstrate your love your work as your college transcripts and curriculum vitae. Include with your resume to show all the relevant details, why are unique to your work. Check to see if there are other documents you like licenses and necessary certifications for your job to your employer. 3Meet must include with the migration of your company or legal representation. Submit your documents and asking to review all documents for all potential problems. Question can document your employer must submit, I-129. If you have family members in the United States, agent of the employer SieDERA also complete form I-539, that the status of your visa to famil stay with youHe visa changes. Here, the employer shall forward the petition and you will be informed by E-mail if your visa is approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment