Monday, December 20, 2010

Like an H - 4 visa

H-4 visa is a visa derivative which means that it H 2B is available only for spouses and children of holders of visa. Although the process of obtaining an H - 2B visa is somewhat complex, it takes much more work to H - 4 request your family when your application for H - 2B finalized.Difficulty: moderately ChallengingInstructionsThings need: Passport1Secure written job posting for a temporary position, no employer provide a petition sponsor visa H - 2B on behalf of United States agricultural. This offer should be extended to 6 months before the planned date of employment. You can use agencies for employment abroad, can a job with a us your employer for form ETA 750 A with national labour agency jurisdiction over your place Member State of destination file company. 2Have work at least 120 days before you want to start working. Your employer must also submit payroll deductions and tax documentation. 3Have your employer employs behavior specified domestic recruiting efforts by the national agency of the labour force. This process involves job opening in a U.S. newspaper during 3 days after the advertising and interviews of candidates (more will be required). If a qualified U.S. workers is found, your employer must the U.S. workers and not you. 4Have send your employer a written record of the recruitment process and the results of the national agency of the labour force. It will be passed to the U.S. Department of labor, for review and approval. If approved, certified outdoor work your employer will be issued for your employer 5Have complete form I-129, available on the website of the U.S. citizenship and immigration services (USCIS). After i-129, the necessary documents and Anmeldegeb├╝hr note are SI(e to the USCIS, the USCIS form I-797 submitted approval) to send, and your employer and inform the Embassy of the United States or foreign consulate, specified in the - 129. Your employer send 6Have I 797 for you. Go to the appropriate Embassy or Consulate Avecvotre family and your form I-797. And each accompanying family member must submit form DS-156 and form DS-157. Size passport photos. Passport; Evidence of family ties such as marriage and birth certificates. and other documents required by the individual Embassy or consulate (requirements vary).

No comments:

Post a Comment