Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How to extend a visa first quarter

F-1 visa is a an alien to enter United States for the purposes of international cultural exchange. United States citizenship and immigration services (USCIS), "non immigrant Q program is designed to provide practical training and employment and to share the history, culture and traditions of your country of origin with the United States." If you want to extend your Q - 1 status, go with your employer before your visa. Your visa can be extended to expires.Difficulty: ChallengingInstructions1Download form-129 petition for a non-immigrant workers by visiting the home page of the USCIS (see resources). 2Have your employer in the United States enter the application ensure entering directly on the form, that to answer all questions as completely as possible. Your employer must enter "Q-1" in the box next to "Classification Alien" required by the second part of the form I-129. 3Have your employer gather evidence for the application that contains the documents showing that operates an international exchange program in the United States and the financial resources available for your services to pay. Your employer must provide documented evidence that the USCIS binding set exists in the Organization; Documents that show your employer plans provide you with the same working conditions and wages similar to how the USA positions are offered required. These materials include brochures, catalogues, the latest annual reports and business tax return. 4Have your employer do a check or a purchase order, the cost of treating form 129, April 2010 $320 is silver. The payment must be payable to "U.S. Department of Ho" erfolgenMeland security. "5Have work your employer post the completed form and supporting documents by registered mail, the USCIS-"Service Centre, the your Placede responsible (see resources).

No comments:

Post a Comment